I will post samples of this project as soon as my students complete this assignment. Please stay tuned for sometime in April.
I give one check for submitting rough drafts on time, and one check for giving peers constructive feedback (HW#15 and HW#16).
Here are the peer review questions:
- What call to action is the digital argument making?
- What is the best thing the digital argument is doing to catch your attention?
- How does the visual build credibility (if it doesn’t, make a suggestion for improving this)?
- What is the biggest thing this digital argument can work on to make it better (and convince you to do something about this issue!)?
- have students create visual arguments on the same topic they are writing their papers
- include two modes (words and visuals)
- post projects to the blog
Please note that my students have not started this module yet. I will post examples of their work as soon as they post to The Critical Student blog.