I will post samples of this project as soon as my students complete this assignment. Please stay tuned for sometime in April.
I give one check for submitting rough drafts on time, and one check for giving peers constructive feedback (HW#15 and HW#16).
Here are the peer review questions:
- What call to action is the digital argument making?
- What is the best thing the digital argument is doing to catch your attention?
- How does the visual build credibility (if it doesn’t, make a suggestion for improving this)?
- What is the biggest thing this digital argument can work on to make it better (and convince you to do something about this issue!)?
- have students create visual arguments on the same topic they are writing their papers
- include two modes (words and visuals)
- post projects to the blog
Please note that my students have not started this module yet. I will post examples of their work as soon as they post to The Critical Student blog.
- continue writing in the discourse of the blog community
- identify logical fallacies presented in the media (and social media) about topics
Please note that my students have not yet begun this module. As soon as they create posts for this assignment on The Critical Student I will share them on this blog.