- have students create visual arguments on the same topic they are writing their papers
- include two modes (words and visuals)
- post projects to the blog
Please note that my students have not started this module yet. I will post examples of their work as soon as they post to The Critical Student blog.
- Create a visual digital representation of your argument
- Use at least two modes (words and visuals)
- Establish your credibility on the subject
- Catch your audiences’ attention with an appeal to pathos
- Use at least one appeal to logic
Click Here for a link to the rubric.