- To generate a list of things in the community that warrant an evaluation
- To brainstorm ideas for the evaluation paper and project within the context of the NAU community
- To continue practice writing for the discourse community of the blog
Instructions for Students (200 words/two checks)
What are some things that you think need to be evaluated–specific to either NAU or Flagstaff? Or, what is something important to your generation–important to college students–that you think would be helpful to have a review/evaluation on? Or, is there anything used in your field of study/future work that warrants an evaluation?
- explain why the product, service, concept or performance is important either to students at NAU, faculty at NAU, people in Flagstaff or college students in general. In other words, who would benefit most from this evaluation? Why?
- what context do you think would be most valuable for a review/evaluation of this product, service, concept or performance? For example, should it be evaluated within the context of sustainability? energy efficiency? cost effectiveness? comfort? reliability? convenience?
- what criteria would make the most sense to evaluate this product, service, concept or performance?
- please include a visual