- Look at a variety of online reviews (as examples for the multimodal project)
- Construct a blog post about three reviews
- Demonstrate an awareness of the blog’s audience (the Northern Arizona University Community) in the post
Instructions for Students (200 words/worth two checks)
Post to the blog (https://millennialsincontext.wordpress.com/) three online reviews that might be helpful to you, other students or other members of the NAU community. Please keep the reviews within a specific context (for example: environmentally friendly cosmetics, technology for college students, bike shops in Flagstaff, coffee shops for studying, pizza places in town, cars with good gas mileage, etc).
- explain why you chose each review (why is it interesting/important to you and/or the community)
- describe the intended audience for the reviews (and explain how you fit into this audience)
- is it a helpful review/evaluation? based on what we’ve been discussing about evaluations, why or why not? is the criteria clear? does the review compare it to anything else that is similar? does it sound at least somewhat objective?
- include at least one visual